Enthus Bite Registration Material
• Enthus is an elastomeric vinyl polysiloxane bite registration material that provides the clinician with an accurate and reliable impression with exceptional tear strength and stability as well as exceptional accuracy and long term dimensional stability.
• Enthus bite registration materials feature high fluidity and hydrophilicity with high contrast colors.
• Enthus is a thixotropic material that exhibits minimal increase in viscosity, remaining flowable during working time. As soon as the tray is placed in the mouth Enthus’ viscosity will increase immediately.
• Enthus offers a unique combination of high tear strength and very low contact angle.
• Available in Regular & Fast
Made in USA
Bite Registration: 2 x 50ml cartridges, 6 mixing tips
• Item #38-00011 – Bite Registration, Regular Set
• Item #38-00012 – Bite Registration, Fast Set
- Reviews (0)