Enthus Vinyl Polyxiloxane Material
• Enthus is an elastomeric vinyl polysiloxane impression material that provides the clinician with an accurate and reliable impression with exceptional tear strength and stability as well as exceptional accuracy and long term dimensional stability.
• Enthus impression materials feature high fluidity and hydrophilicity with high contrast colors.
• Enthus is a thixotropic material that exhibits minimal increase in viscosity, remaining flowable during working time. As soon as the tray is placed in the mouth Enthus’ viscosity will increase immediately.
• Enthus offers a unique combination of high tear strength and very low contact angle.
• Enthus comes with a pleasant mint taste.
• Available in Regular & Fast
Made in USA
Putty: 2 x 300ml jars & 2 scoops
• Item #38-00001 – VPS Putty, Regular Set, Spearmint
• Item #38-00002 – VPS Putty, Fast Set, Spearmint
VPS: 4 x 50ml cartridges, Regular Set
• Item #38-00003 – VPS Light Body, Spearmint
• Item #38-00004 – VPS Medium Body, Spearmint
• Item #38-00005 – VPS Heavy Body, Spearmint
• Item #38-00006 – VPS Monophase, Spearmint
VPS: 4 x 50ml cartridges, Fast Set
• Item #38-00007 – VPS Light Body, Spearmint
• Item #38-00008 – VPS Medium Body, Spearmint
• Item #38-00009 – VPS Heavy Body, Spearmint
• Item #38-00010 – VPS Monophase, Spearmint
- Reviews (0)